Loveland is famous for a lot of things like a ridiculously early opening day (usually first two weeks of October) and a base elevation that would leave an East coast skier speechless (10,800′).
However, they are also incredibly smooth at turning ski school students into lifelong riders and loyal Loveland skiers.
The program, called the 3 Class Pass, is pretty simple, complete all three of their ski school lessons and get a free season pass.
I’m seeing a lot of benefits:
- Higher perceived value of lessons
- Higher rate of skiers that complete all three classes
- A reason to keep skiing and catch the bug after lessons are over
- Loyalty to Loveland, “I’m a Loveland season pass holder.”
- Continued need for rentals or sales from the ski shop
What benefits are you seeing?
About Gregg & SlopeFillers
I've had more first-time visitors lately, so adding a quick "about" section. I started SlopeFillers in 2010
with the simple goal of sharing great resort marketing strategies. Today I run marketing for resort ecommerce and CRM provider
my home mountain is the lovely Nordic Valley,
and my favorite marketing campaign remains the Ski Utah TV show that sold me on skiing as a kid in the 90s.